1) Human birth control pills work on Gorillas also.
2) A Georgia student was once suspended for wearing a Pepsi shirt to a “Coke in Education Day.”
3) If the human eye was a digital camera, it would be 576 megapixels.
4) Leonardo da Vinci was ambidextrous; he could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
5) Rats and horses can’t vomit.
6) In 1386, a Pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
7) A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber. A ball of solid steel will bounce higher than one made entirely of glass.