1) President Barack Obama was known to be a heavy marijuana smoker back in the days. His nickname was Barack ‘OGANJA’…someone takes after her father…lol.
2) The founders of Google tried to sell it to Excite for less than a million dollars in 1999, Excite turned down the offer…who knows ‘Excite’ today?
3) Sleeping through winter is called ‘Hibernation’ while sleeping through summer is called ‘Estivation.’
4) There was a 3rd Apple founder named Ronald Wayne. He sold his 10% stake for $800 in 1976….If he could only see the future.
5) Applying sugar to a wound or cut will greatly reduce the pain and speed up the healing process.
6) Officials in Portland, Oregon (USA) drained 8 million gallons of water from a reservoir in 2011 because a drunk 21 year old urinated in it…some countries will just add alum…lol.
7) Australia has over 10,000 beaches. You could visit a new beach every day for over 27 years.