1) If you lift a Kangaroo’s tail off the ground, the Kangaroo won’t be able to hop.
2) “Uncopyrightable” is the only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter.
3) “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is actually a mental disorder identified by psychologists.
4) In Tokyo, a bicycle is faster than a car for most trips of less than 50 minutes.
5) Istanbul, Turkey is the only city in the world located on 2 Continents (Europe and Asia).
6) China has more English speakers than the United States.
7) If you count for 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688 years to reach one trillion.
8) With the position of a Donkey’s eyes on its head, it can see its entire 4 feet at the same time.